The Offside Rule (We Get It!) Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. Each entrant can enter via Twitter @OffsideRulePod or online at http://www.offsiderulepodcast.com. The Prize Draws are free with unlimited entries allowed.
- Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be Midday on Monday 13th October 2014.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
- There will be FIVE Winners. Each Winner will receive a pair of general admission entry tickets (a ticket for the Winner and his/her guest) to see the Arsenal Ladies vs. Manchester City Women Football Match on Thursday 16th October 2014 at Adams Park (Wycombe Wanderers) (the kick-off time for matches will be confirmed to Winners at time of notification). The Prize excludes transfers from the Winner’s home to the venue and back, car parking, food and beverages.
- The Winner/s will be selected on merit from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to these Promotions. The Prize Draw will take place on Monday 13th October. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Each Winner of the Prize, will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via email or Twitter (depending on method of entry).
- No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission with 24 hours of notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability or if the Winner or guest is subject to a ban preventing him/her from travelling or from attending football or other sporting events.
- The name of the Winner will be announced via Twitter @OffsideRulePod and on www.offsiderulepodcast.com. Details of the Winner (name and county) can also be obtained by those persons sending a SAE addressed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same.
- Events may occur that prevent the award of the tickets or locations for the football matches may change, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. The entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
- Employees (and their families) of Continental Tyres, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
- The Promoter is Continental Tyres UK, Continental House, 191 High St, West Drayton UB7 7XW. Please do not send entries to this address.