10 of the best football stories of the day:
1. The Arsenal pair of Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky have signed new contracts at the Emirates Stadium.
2. Liverpool have made an annual loss of around £50m for the 2012-13 financial year, but do believe they are heading in the right commercial direction.
3. Humberside police will take no action against Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew after Saturday’s incident with Hull City’s David Meyler.
4. Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung has been found guilty in Hong Kong of laundering money, and could face up to 14 years in jail.
5. It is now 100 days until the start of Brazil 2014 World Cup, which country is going to lift the famous trophy?
6. Ex-Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has called for a change in the rules to stop mid-season managerial sackings. (Sky Sports)
7. An on-line petition to ban Manchester United’s Tom Cleverley from playing football has reached 7,000 signatures. (Mirror)
8. Artificial pitches could make a return at the highest levels of English Football after the FA Board agreed to embrace new technology. (Express)
9. David Beckham is set to launch a “TV presenting career” on BBC One. (Metro)
10. Both goalkeepers scored own goals in Borussia Moenchengladbach’s 1-1 draw against Eintracht Braunschweig. (EuroSport)
Today’s Offside Daily was brought to you by Stuart Dick