10 of the best football stories of the day:
1. Queens Park Rangers have announced an annual loss of £65m for the year up to May 2013.
2. Brazilian star Neymar made a young South African pitch invader’s day by posing for pictures during Brazil’s 5-0 romp over South Africa. (Video)
3. Stoke City midfielder Charlie Adam has been banned for three matches for treading on Olivier Giroud after his appeal was rejected by the FA.
4. Sunderland are preparing to appoint former Chelsea chief scout Lee Congerton as their new director of football.
5. Arsenal midfielder Mesut Özil was jeered by German supporters during their countries 1-0 win over Chile.
6. Vietnam defender Tran Dinh Dong has received a 28 game ban for a leg breaking challenge in domestic action. (BBC Sport)
7. Kosovo drew 0-0 with Haiti on their International debut. (BBC Sport)
8. A youth committed an act of Vandalism at a rival football ground, but got caught after he posted a picture of himself in the act on Facebook (Mirror)
9. Former Tottenham defender Gheorghe Popescu has been jailed for three years after being found guilty of tax evasion and money laundering. (Guardian)
10. Gary Barlow, a host of celebrities and football legends have recorded a new World Cup anthem. (Daily Star)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick