10 of the best football stories of the day:
1. Newcastle United midfielder Dan Gosling has accepted a charge of misconduct concerning ‘multiple breaches’ of betting rules.
2. Fenerbache’s match against Trabzonspor had to be abandoned yesterday after crowd trouble.
3. Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes has admitted that playing in the English Premier League is a potential option for him when his contract comes to an end this summer.
4. England’s Women have advanced to the final of the Cyprus Cup without conceding a single goal, and will face France on Wednesday.
5. Bayern Munich boss Uli Hoeness has admitted to tax fraud of 18m euro in the German courts.
6. Werder Bremen’s Aaron Hunt dived and won a penalty in their game against Nuremburg at the weekend, but admitted his dive to the referee immediately and the decision was overturned, good on you Aaron. (BBC Sport)
7. One Direction member Niall Horan has followed in band-mate Louis Tomlinson’s footsteps by training with a football club, one upping him by training with Chelsea. (Metro)
8. There is a mystery surrounding a 100-year-old football badge which has been dug up in Perthshire. (The Courier)
9. The FA Vase Semi Final draw has been made, West Auckland Town have drawn St Andrews, whilst Sholing have drawn Eastbourne United. Both are two legged affairs with the winners facing a trip to Wembley. (FA)
10. Manchester United’s Robin Van Persie has posted an instagram picture of his face painted by his daughter Dina, what do you think? He looks unimpressed. (Daily Mail)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick