10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has signed a new three year contract at the Emirates.
2. Liverpool and Southampton have agreed an initial £4m fee for striker Rickie Lambert.
3. FIFA have shown concern over 3 World Cup venues that are yet to be completed.
4. West Ham United have appointed Teddy Sheringham as their new ‘attacking coach.’
5. UEFA have ordered a partial closure of Real Madrid’s stadium over their fans racist behaviour against Bayern Munich.
6. VIDEO – Watch this crafty Maldives player feign a trip before converting a penalty in a shoot-out. (Guardian)
7. Joseph Minala, the individual at the bottom of an Italian investigation about his age, is in fact 17, not 42. (BBC Sport)
8. Queens Park Rangers midfielder Joey Barton appeared on BBC Question Time last night. (BBC News)
9. McDonalds have released an official World Cup burger…..yes, really…. (Metro)
10. VIDEO – Cameroon’s Vincent Aboubakar makes his play for the worst dive in the history of football. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick