10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao is only fit enough to play 20 minutes according to Louis Van Gaal.
2. Gary Lineker has labelled the abuse Arsenal fans have aimed at Arsene Wenger as ‘disgusting.’
3. Sam Allardyce believes Andy Carroll can be an ‘unstoppable’ force in the Premier League.
4. The FA Cup third round draw takes place tonight at 7pm, with the likes of Blyth Spartans and Dover Athletic still in the draw.
5. Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho blamed ball boys for his sides 2-1 defeat against Newcastle United.
6. Who wants a job as a ‘Player Liason Officer’ at an unnamed Premier League club in London? (Mirror)
7. Women’s superstar Marta has escaped serious injury after crashing her car on holiday. (Daily Mail)
8. Scientists in Spain are developing technology that automatically picks out the key parts of a 90 minute match. (BBC Radio 1)
9. VIDEO -Watch BBC’s Dan Walker wipe away history off a Wrexham FC history board. (BBC Sport)
10. VIDEO – A stubborn goat interrupted a Greek football match.
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick
You can find all of Stuart’s Offside Daily contributions here.
Leave a Reply