1. Manuel Pellegrini believes his Manchester City side deserve more credit for reaching the last 16 of the Champions League.
2. Jose Mourinho is keen to avoid the ‘sharks in the ocean’ in the Champions League draw.
3. Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino is ready to quit the board of the club.
4. Gary Neville believes Liverpool haven’t spent big enough to keep apace with the games elite.
5. Chelsea and Luton Town have confirmed they are committed to paying all club employees ‘the living wage.’
6. A German footballer has returned to action fitted with a defibrillator after he was found to have an enlarged heart. (Guardian)
7. Borussia Dormund have offered singer Robbie Williams a job after he says he wants to work in Germany. (Metro)
8. VIDEO – Watch goalkeeper Ben Foster meet his waxwork, he seems memorized. (Telegraph)
9. West Ham defender Winston Reid lost out to a World Champion woodchopper at the Mauri Sports Awards. (Mirror)
10. Diego Maradona fell asleep during a presidential speech by Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick