1. Newcastle United goalkeeper Jak Alnwick has been passed fit for the Tyne Wear Derby, meaning no emergency loan.
2. FIFA has agreed to release a ‘legally appropriate’ report into World Cup bidding corruption.
3. Former France and Barcelona defender Eric Abidal has made the decision to retire.
4. Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has been banned for game due to his Instagram post.
5. Tim Howard has warned Merseyside rival Simon Mignolet it’ll be a ‘hard road’ to comeback from his benching.
6. Roy Keane turned up at Tom Cleverley’s house to confront him about a ‘dressing room leak’ at Aston Villa. (Daily Mail)
7. Being a mascot at a Premier League football match costs up to £600 for children. (Eurosport)
8. A pitch invader who was a Youtube prankster has been banned from football for three years. (Mirror)
9. Nottingham Forest’s Danny Fox has dyed his beard in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. (Metro)
10. The Telegraph takes a look at the 10 worst football rule change experiments. (Telegraph)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick