1. Rangers fans have voiced their anger at the clubs annual general meeting chanting ‘sack the board.’
2. Jonas Gutierrez has made his return to football after testicular cancer for Newcastle U21’s today.
3. FIFA have held secret talks with Sepp Blatter over growing concerns about the direction of football.
4. Arsene Wenger believes ‘bad memories’ of last years 5-1 defeat to Liverpool may have affected his side in the 2-2 draw with the same opposition yesterday.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo has returned to his home town to unveil a statue himself.
6. A currency trader has conned is way to £130 million by pretending to be the owner of Tottenham. (Telegraph)
7. Blackburn and West Brom are the two teams who feature in the oldest footage of a football game from 1898. (Daily Mail)
8. 12 Santa’s caused a pitch invasion in the game between Cheltenham Town and Portsmouth. (Gloucestershire Echo)
9. A football player was sent off for using an expletive when he told another player there was ‘dog s**t’ on the pitch. (Metro)
10. One man and his shed: This Bristol City fan has an excellent view of games from his shed. (Telegraph)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick
You can find all of Stuart’s Offside Daily contributions here.
Leave a Reply