1. Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein will challenge Sepp Blatter for the presidency of FIFA.
2. West Bromwich Albion’s Saido Berahino has been charged with drink driving.
3. Rangers have rejected an £18m approach from American Robert Sarver to purchase the club.
4. Sam Allardyce has suggested a rival club has illegally approached Winston Reid in an attempt to sign him.
5. Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny may face a £20,000 fine for smoking in the showers.
6. Former Chelsea and Newcastle United striker Gavin Peacock has taken to twitter with some controversial opinions. (Telegraph)
7. Watch this crowd-surfing mascot at the AFC Wimbledon v Liverpool match last night. (Mirror)
8. Sampdoria try a new formation to kick-off a game against Lazio, a 0-0-10 formation. (Telegraph)
9. Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet was caught digging for gold in the tunnel before last nights FA Cup tie. (Metro)
10. It was a bad day for Marseille’s Florian Thauvin in thee defeat to fourth tier Grenoble, failing with a rainbow flick then missing a penalty in the shoot-out. (Metro)
5 Transfer Rumours that won’t go away:
1. Moussa Sissoko – Newcastle United to Paris Saint Germain – Undisclosed
2. Saido Berahino – West Bromwich Albion to Liverpool – £20 million
3. Paul Pogba – Juventus to Manchester United – £77 million
4. Lionel Messi – Barcelona to Chelsea – Undisclosed (Because he followed Chelsea on Instagram)
5. Petr Cech – Chelsea to Arsenal – £7 million
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick
You can find all of Stuart’s Offside Daily contributions here.
Leave a Reply