1. Steven Gerrard has confirmed he will be joining LA Galaxy in the summer.
2. Alex Song has retired from international football aged just 27.
3. The Blackpool owner and chairman are reported to be trying to sue a fan for £150,000.
4. Former Referees’ boss Keith Hackett has labelled the refereeing over the Christmas period as “appalling.”
5. Steven Gerrard says he would have stayed at Anfield if he had been offered a contract in the summer.
6. Curtis Davies has shown his shock at a video showing the speed of new Tottenham signing DeAndre Yedlin. (Twitter)
7. Marco Verratti has revealed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic calmed PSG’s title nerves by claiming he was Jesus. (Four Four Two)
8. Martin Demichelis has been filmed scoring a stunning volley in training. (Metro)
9. Manchester City have adopted the unusual tactic of sleep-aiding wallpaper to try and help their players rest better. (Daily Mail)
10. Brazil defender Dante has reportedly said he will hit Thomas Mueller if he keeps making jokes about Brazil’s 7-1 loss at the World Cup. (Guardian)
5 Transfer Rumours that won’t go away:
1. Andrej Kramaric – Rijeka to Leicester City – £9million2. Martin Odegaard – Strømsgodset IF to Real Madrid – Undisclosed
3. Xherdan Shaqiri – Bayern Munich to Liverpool – £10 million
4. Joel Campbell – Arsenal to Real Sociedad – Undisclosed
5. Saido Berahino – West Bromich Albion to Tottenham Hotspurs – Undisclosed
Leave a Reply