1. West Ham United could face an FA Cup expulsion over the Diafra Sakho saga.
2. Newcastle United have loaned five fringe players to Rangers.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent believes the Real Madrid man is worth £300 million on the transfer market.
4. Darren Fletcher has made a move from Manchester United to West Bromwich Albion on a free.
5. Aaron Lennon made a late deadline day switch from Tottenham to Everton.
6. A father of four broke a football managers jaw whilst watching his teenage son play. (Daily Mail)
7. A head height Kung-Fu kick and a flurry of punches, see what happened in an Uzbekistan U22 game. (Mirror)
8. A twitter troll has been told to pay £10,000 after betting Ashton United couldn’t get a snow covered pitch ready to play. (Mirror)
9. Former Tottenham defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto mocked the club on twitter after his release. (Metro)
10. Japan have sacked manager Javier Aguirre due to an ongoing match-fixing investigation. (Guardian)