1. Despite reports of him being sacked, Nigel Pearson remains in charge of Leicester City.
2. West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has berated Manchester United’s ‘long-ball’ tactics after drawing 1-1 yesterday.
3. Alan Pardew has claimed he did a ‘good job’ at Newcastle United as he prepares to take on his former side on Wednesday.
4. The Ivory Coast have won the Africa Cup of Nations with a 9-8 penalty shootout win over Ghana.
5. Arsene Wenger does not know when Jack Wilshere will return from his injury.
6. England cricketer Steve Harmison is now a football manager after taking charge at Ashington AFC. (Ashington AFC Website)
7. AC Milan have accused Juventus of manipulating technology to show Carlos Tevez was onside before scoring, what do you think? (Telegraph)
8. Livingstone’s Jason Talbot almost decapitates Sam Nicholson of Hearts, yet somehow gets away with just a yellow card. (Metro)
9. Conspiracy time as on-loan goalkeeper Micky van der Hart gifted his parent club Ajax a 88th minute winner. (Mirror)
10. At least 19 have died as the Egyptian police fired tear gas and shotgun pellets into a crowd of football fans. (Guardian)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick