10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Burnley’s Ashley Barnes will face no action in regards to his challenge on Nemanja Matic that went unpunished.
2. Chelsea will contest the red card given to Matic for his reaction to the Burnley man’s challenge.
3. Sam Allardyce was angry at the ‘NFL timekeeping’ that saw Harry Kane score a last second equaliser against West Ham.
4. Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says his side do not fear Barcelona ahead of their upcoming Champions League tie.
5. Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool target Marco Reus has signed a new contract at Borussia Dortmund.
6. Watch a Southampton steward stop a pitch invader by giving a WWE style ‘rock bottom.’ (Metro)
7. Everyone loves a scoring goalkeeper, Augsburg stopper Marwin Hitz scored a last minute equaliser here. (Telegraph)
8. Imagine taking a penalty and having it saved by a puddle? At least he scored the rebound. (Mirror)
9. Another WWE style takedown, this time Worcester City player Shab Khan taking out Stockport County’s Charlie Russell. (Mirror)
10. Bradford Park Avenue’s Luke Dean made possibly the best tackle ever this weekend and he scored for 35 yards with it. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick