1. Arsene Wenger has described his sides defending in last nights 3-1 defeat to AS Monaco as ‘suicidal.’
2. Jonas Gutierrez is back in the Newcastle United squad for the first time since recovering from cancer.
3. A unexploded World War II bomb has been found near the stadium of Borussia Dortmund.
4. Manchester United defender Tyler Blackett has signed a new deal at Old Trafford.
5. Liverpool will be without five players for tonight’s game against Besiktas including Jordan Henderson and Philippe Coutinho.
6. Sir Alex Ferguson made David Beckham shave off his mohawk in a Wembley stadium toilet. (Telegraph)
7. Jeff Stelling trolled Arsenal fans after their Champions League defeat with this epic one liner. (Mirror)
8. Brooklyn Beckham is to be released by Arsenal at the end of the season. (Metro)
9. Blyth Spartans latest signing will have to push his debut back a few days as he is taking part in a cage fight. (Blyth Spartans)
10. A Serbian footballer was threatened at gunpoint after missing a penalty in a top flight game. (Independent)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick