10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Premier League clubs have agreed to share at least £1bn from TV revenue with the lower leagues.
2. John Terry has signed a new contract for Chelsea that will see him at the club until the end of the 2015/16 season.
3. The Spanish government have fined Real Madrid fans for attacking the players cars including Gareth Bale’s.
4. The extent of Daniel Sturridge’s latest injury set back has been revealed, the player will be out for at least a month.
5. Wayne Rooney is hoping England are careful with Harry Kane after seeing what can happen to young players thrown in too eagerly.
6. Scotland’s Ryan Gauld has advised youngsters to venture abroad in order to develop as footballers. (BBC Sport)
7. It appears Columbian Falcao hasn’t forgotten how to score after netting a brace v Bahrain. (Bleacher Report)
8. Even the world’s best player has a funny side, check out what Lionel Messi did to his team-mates car. (Daily Mail)
9. Alexis Sanchez is not just talented on the pitch; he also has some skills on a piano. (Instagram)
10. A fan invaded the pitch during the Columbia v Bahrain game simply to give David Ospina a hug. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Julian Myles.