1. Bulgarian legend Hristo Stoichkov has branded Louis Van Gaal as ‘scum’. USA ’94 hero upset blames him for his Barcelona exit.
2. Zinedine Zidane is interested in replacing Carlo Ancelotti as Real Madrid coach.
3. Harry Kane will play for England Under 21’s in the European Championships with the backing of Roy Hodgson.
4. Arsenal are planning a Raheem Sterling raid after Liverpool star’s contract talks stall.
5. North Ferriby United have won the FA Trophy on penalties after a 3-3 draw with Wrexham at Wembley.
6. Manager banned from stadium watches match from neighbour’s attic. (Mirror)
7. Alexis Sanchez plays keepy-ups with a garlic bulb and toy. (Metro)
8. Radamel Falcao follows Real Madrid on Twitter, fuelling speculation he could join Spanish giants. (Mirror)
9. Footballers are children really. Xabi Alonso didn’t want to be on Jamie Carragher’s team in charity match. (Metro)
10. Referee uses vanishing spray to graffiti pitch during testimonial. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.