1. Gary Lineker says it would be a ‘disgrace’ if clubs stopped their top players playing in the U21 European Championships this summer.
2. The FA says it is disappointed that Great Britain will not be represented in the 2016 Olympic football tournament.
3. Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney says he is excited by the emergence of Harry Kane this season.
4. The for-mentioned Kane will make his first England start tonight in the friendly against Italy.
5. Southampton have announced a profit of £33m in the past financial year.
6. It turns out David Beckham is just as embarrassing as any other father. (Telegraph)
7. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has trolled Raheem Sterling suggesting he has ‘non-existent rhythm.’ (Metro)
8. A promising teen footballer who was paralysed in a car accident has now bought the club he used to play for. (Mirror)
9. Hooligans caused the abandonment of an Argentine Championship game after just 23 minutes. (Yahoo)
10. A huge Mexican tarantula has been discovered on a South Wales football pitch. (Daily Mail)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick