10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Agents are to be renamed ‘Football Intermediaries’ as FIFA plan crackdown on corruption.
2. Bolton financial plight continues to increase as their debt has risen to £172m.
3. Scotland’s Euro 2016 qualifier against Georgia may be played behind closed doors due to crowd trouble in Tbilisi this past weekend.
4. Ex-Manchester City midfielder Nigel De Jong has been strongly linked wit a move to Old Trafford..
5. AFC Bournemouth’s Matt Ritchie tops the Four Four Two magazine’s list of Top 50 Football League players.
6. Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier is to be a contestant on Countdown. (BBC Sport)
7. Chelsea captain John Terry attended a Lionel Richie gig at O2. (Mirror)
8. Luka Modric would have been a barman if his football career had not panned out. (Metro)
9. An Ashley Cole half and half Arsenal/Chelsea statue amongst the best April Fools pranks. (Mirror)
10. Dani Alves reacts to repetitive questioning from journalists by singing to them. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.