10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Brendan Rodgers says Raheem Sterling is ‘going nowhere’ despite contract talks continuing to stall.
2. Chris Ramsey joins John Barnes in stating it will be hard for him to find work following his time at QPR due to racism in football.
3. Alex Scott voiced her opinion on the decision to omit a GB team in the Rio 2016 Olympics as a ‘missed opportunity’ for women’s football.
4. Leeds United have suspended assistant coach Steve Thompson due to an internal matter at the club.
5. Roy Hodgson says Harry Kane wants to play for England Under-21’s this summer to ‘finish a job.’
6. The tiny island of Curacao, managed by Barcelona legend Patrick Kluivert, is making waves in World Cup qualification. (Telegraph)
7. Player flips the bird to fans, receives a red card for his troubles. (Bleacher Report)
8. Mesut Ozil gives his dog some missed love during the International break. (Daily Mail)
9. Spanish player elects to scale his goalpost to defend a corner. (Metro)
10. Three Arsenal players reveal their odd pre-match rituals (Daily Mirror)
Find his other Offside Rule Website contributions here.