10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains upbeat despite Monday’s 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace and says he ‘doesn’t fear for his job.’
2. Malky Mackay has been sacked as Wigan Athletic manager just four and a half months after being give the job.
3. Blackpool are relegated to League One with six games remaining and the fans will continue to protest about the clubs’ owners during tonight’s game with Reading.
4. A number of black players who featured for AC Milan in an Under-10 tournament suffered racial abuse during games.
5. Turkey’s SuperLiga has been suspended for the foreseeable future following the incident involving a gunman and the Fenerbahce team bus.
6. Bradford City fans serenade one man and his pie. (Telegraph)
7. A Turkey invades the pitch during a match in Tunisia. (Bleacher Report)
8. Jason Puncheon did not just hit a sweet free-kick against Manchester City on Monday, he was struck by some candy during the game as well. (Daily Mail)
9. Rafael van der Vaart eyes a move to Cadiz after promising his granddad he would. (ESPN)
10. Cristiano Ronaldo tells fans to ‘get on their bikes and exercise’ following his five goal haul against Granada. (Daily Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily was brought to you by George Rinaldi.
Find his other Offside Rule Website contributions here.