1. Manchester United are capable of winning the Premier League next season according to Eric Cantona.
2. Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling has allegedly been filmed inhaling laughing gas.
3. Manuel Pellegrini has admitted Manchester City’s slump is down to him.
4. Newcastle United fans are planning to boycott their game against Tottenham to force Mike Ashley out of their club.
5. Carlo Ancelotti believes Gareth Bale is key to Real Madrid’s trophy hopes this season.
6. A Bolivian side played a game with 7 players in a protest against fixture congestion. (Telegraph)
7. Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina has the highest win percentage ratio in Premier League history. (Metro)
8. Aston Villa’s Charles N’Zogbia is the worst dressed man in the Premier League. (Mirror)
9. Manchester City Ladies striker Toni Duggan has apologised for getting a picture with Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal. (Mirror)
10. Take a look at Guy Mowbray’s commentary notes. (Independent)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick