10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Service held to mark the 26th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster; bells will sound in memory of 96 fans who lost their lives.
2. Jurgen Klopp confirms he will leave Dortmund at the end of the season, and he has no plans to take a year out of the game.
3. Bristol City will play in the Championship next season after their promotion was confirmed with a 6-0 win over Bradford City.
4. Dundee’s Paul McGowan escapes prison despite 3rd conviction for a police assault.
5. Itor Karanka says Middlesbrough fans were key to his sides win over Wolves yesterday evening.
6. Bury players will contribute for their flights back from their game against Portsmouth to aid their promotion bid. (BBC Sport)
7. Tottenham tweet to wish Aaron Lennon Happy Birthday, on the wrong day. (Metro)
8. Blackpool’s goalkeeper plays in an autographed shirt as they had no others left. (Metro)
9. Ian Dowie struggles with maths, Ted Rodgers needn’t worry. (Mirror)
10. Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin and Theo Walcott have been challenged to a race by indoor track champion. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.