10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. There will be no fairy tale FA Cup final ending for Steven Gerrard at Liverpool, ousted by Aston Villain the Semi Finals 2-1.
2. Bristol City have been crowned champions of League One to complete the league and Johnstone’s Paint Trophy double.
3. Manchester United have expressed an interest in PSV Eindhoven defender Memphis Depay.
4. Newcastle United fans boycotted their sides 3-1 home defeat to Tottenham in their thousands.
5. David Sliva has received the all-clear from a suspected broken cheekbone sustained against West Ham United.
6. Mauricio Pochettino says Harry Kane should buy his team mates dinner. (BBC Sport)
7. David De Gea celebrates Wayne Rooney’s ‘goal’ against Chelsea. (Metro)
8. Gary Lineker was quick to mock Per Mertesacker’s pace. (Metro)
9. Inverness’ cup Semi Final win over Celtic breaks Caley Thistle’s Twitter feed. (Mirror)
10. Stuart Taylor makes his Leeds United debut, taking his number of games played to 24 games in 10 years. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.