1. Aston Villa and Reading have been charged after pitch invasions during their respective FA Cup Quarter Finals.
2. Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson is set for a new deal at Anfield with a wage of £100,000 a week.
3. Newcastle United fans have sent an open letter to Chairmen Mike Ashley demanding answers for the sides poor form.
4. Pep Guardiola has played down rumours linking him with Manchester City.
5. Gareth Bale is set to miss the second leg of the Champions League Quarter Final against Atletico Madrid.
6. All these things have happened since Ramadal Falcao last had a shot on target for Manchester United (Mirror)
7. Harry Kane has promised to copy Daniel Sturridge’s goal celebration the next time he scores. (Metro)
8. A crowdfund has been set up to help a pensioner who is being sued £20k by the owners of Blackpool. (Telegraph)
9. This angry Icelandic defender decided to headbutt the crossbar after his side conceded a goal. (Mirror)
10. A Semi-Professional footballer has been sacked for having sex in the dugout. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick