1. Jordan Henderson has signed his new deal with Liverpool, earning him £100k a week.
2. Arsene Wenger has told Arsenal fans to ‘respect’ Cesc Fabregas on his return to the Emirates with Chelsea.
3. The life President of Everton Sir Philip Carter has died aged 87.
4. Russian and Ukrainian clubs will be kept apart in the Semi Finals of the Europa League.
5. Manchester United loanee Javier Hernandez scored the winner for Real Madrid against rivals Atletico last night.
6. It appears Cristiano Ronaldo is a fan of the Champions League anthem. (Mirror)
7. Thomas Muller conducted Bayern Munich fans with a megaphone after they beat Porto on Tuesday. (Metro)
8. Bolivian fans are not amused by this concept kit for their national team. (Telegraph)
9. Antonio Griezmann has the ‘third most copied hairstyle in Madrid.’ (Metro)
10. Samdoria’s president has described Napoli manager Rafa Benitez as too fat to manage his club. (Telegraph)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick