10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Barcelona will play Bayern Munich, and Real Madrid will face Juventus in the Champions League semi-finals.
2. Rotherham have been deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player.
3. Sunderland have stated that Adam Johnson can continue to play for the team despite his legal worries.
4. Brendan Rodgers has suggested that there is nobody better than him for the Liverpool job.
5. Bournemouth’s Eddie Howe and Jason Tindall have been charged by the FA for misconduct.
6. Check out this ridiculous dive by Luis Fabiano. (Metro)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo gifted a fan his shirt after hitting him with a free kick. (Bleacher Report)
8. It has been revealed that Luis Suarez even lied to his wife after biting Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup. (Eurosport)
9. Eden Hazard leaves a defender for dead during training. (Daily Mail)
10. Dion Dublin has responded to criticism of his new role as presenter of Homes Under the Hammer. (Twitter)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Julian Myles.
Find more of Julian’s Offside Rule contributions here.