1. AFC Bournemouth are on the brink of securing a place in next season Premier League after a 3-0 win over Bolton.
2. Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge may miss the rest of the season through injury.
3. Chelsea have secured a second successive FA Youth Cup win, beating Manchester City 5-2 on aggregate in the final.
4. Former Manchester United goalkeeper Mark Bosnich has pleaded guilty to a driving charge.
5. Sporting Lokeron are ‘hoping for a miracle’ after player Gergory Mertens collapsed on the field and was put in an induced coma.
6. This blind footballer beats three, in Messi like fashion, before finishing sublimely. (Metro)
7. An Arsenal fan has made his girlfriend take an exam on the Emirates club. (Telegraph)
8. Ipswich Town scored a goal during a minutes applause for a 21-year-old fan who died. (Telegraph)
9. Watch this builder do some freestyle football with his hard hat. (Mirror)
10. The hilarious moment a cheerleader takes out the BATE Borisov captain. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick