10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Wigan Athletic and Millwall were relegated to League One following Rotherham’s win last night.
2. Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid could face transfer bans as FIFA probes the signing of under 18’s.
3. The players union Fifpro are backing the proposed introduction of a fourth substitute.
4. Italian side Carpi have been promoted to Serie A for the first time,their ground holds a mere 4,000 fans.
5. Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe says he is excited to be on Match Of The Day next season.
6. Everton’s defenders have scored more goals than Liverpool’s strikers in 2014/15. (Mirror)
7. Brazilian club Placido de Castro’s players fight with each other after leaking fifth goal. (Metro)
8. Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud hates that his appearance gets more praise than his football ability. (Metro)
9. Didier Drogba has responded to claims Chelsea are boring, with a rather boring video. (Metro)
10. A Young Arsenal fan has mocked Per Mertesaker’s pace. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.