1. Nigel Pearson has been forced to apologise after calling a reporter ‘an Osterich.’
2. Arsenal have banned a youth players mother who confronted a club executive and the players agent.
3. Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin will miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
4. John Terry has equalled the Premier League record for goals by a defender.
5. Liverpool defender Jon Flanagan will be out for up to nine months after a knee operation.
6. Jose Mourinho was caught cleaning his shoes during last nights win over Leicester City. (Metro)
7. Everton would be top of the Premier League if only goals from defenders counted. (Mirror)
8. We’ve all seen an embarrassing miss, but how about two within ten seconds? (Mirror)
9. Check out these Brazilian player names as they try to catch the eye of European clubs. (Telegraph)
10. Cristiano Ronaldo was not happy a defender stole his goal. (Telegraph)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick