10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. A Liverpool supporters group flew a plane over Anfield carrying a banner calling for Brendan Rodgers to be sacked.
2. John Carver will remain as Newcastle United manager despite eight straight defeats.
3. Ex-England and Tottenham striker Jimmy Greaves has suffered a severe stroke and is in intensive care.
4. Manuel Pellegrini has taken a shot at Jose Mourinho suggesting his Manchester City side won it with more ‘style.’
5. Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe says club will not spend ‘silly money’ following their historic promotion to Premier League.
6. New York City FC actually produce chant sheets for fans to use during the game. (Telegraph)
7. Bristol Rovers’ Matty Taylor impersonates former WWE Wrestler after goal against Forest Green. (Metro)
8. Forget Mayweather v Pacquaio, here is James Milner v The Corner Flag. (Mirror)
9. Marco Reus and Robert Lewandowski sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G. (Metro)
10. Paris Saint Germain attempt to get new born royal baby to support them. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.