10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Steven Gerrard has dismissed the ovation Chelsea fans after the Stamford Bridge crowd had taunted for majority of the game.
2. Queens Park Rangers are facing a £60m fine plus possible points deduction in the Championship next year due to Financial Fair Play.
3. Manchester City are preparing a £70m bid for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.
4. Chesterfield’s Ian Evatt claims he was punched, kicked, and spat at by Preston North End fans during the Deepdale pitch invasion.
5. Football today mourns the 30th anniversary of Bradford City fire tragedy.
6. Ajax players walked on to the pitch with their mums on Dutch Mothers Day. (BBC Sport)
7. Experiment finds out what football is like from birds eye view. (Metro)
8. Are Manchester City under 20’s better at football or head tennis? (Mirror)
9. A Mexican steward goes a bit Usain Bolt in the Santon v Puebla match. (Metro)
10. Kieran Gibbs lies to team mates…sort of. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.