1. The transfer embargo on Leeds United has been lifted.
2. Arsene Wenger has blasted Swansea City for the way they played in Arsenal’s 1-0 defeat to the Welsh club.
3. Swindon Town and Sheffield United played out a thrilling 5-5 draw in the League One play-offs last night.
4. Bayern Munich will ‘battle to the end’ to overturn a 3-0 first leg deficit against Barcelona.
5. Eden Hazard has won the Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year award.
6. A Korean footballer has dcored an identical goal to that of James Rodriguez at the World Cup. (Mirror)
7. A Honduran player tackles a pitch invader by kicking him in the head. (Telegraph)
8. Check out the World’s most valuable football clubs. (Belfast Telegraph)
9. An Ipswich fan punched a hole in his roof after celebrating a goal, the scorer has offered to pay for it. (Telegraph)
10. A County Cup final was abandoned at the weekend after Loughborough had five players sent off, including three ‘keepers. (Leicester Mercury)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick