10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. A blaze at Manchester United defender Chris Smalling’s house was started by a hot tub.
2. Charlton Athletic deny they have made a bid for Genk striker and convicted rapist IIombe Mboyo.
3. Newcastle chairman Mike Ashley wants the £5m loan he gave to Glasgow Rangers repaid.
4. There was no police presence at Old Trafford for the U21 Manchester derby which was marred by crowd violence..
5. Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti says his team’s reputation is on the line in their Champions League Semi Final second leg against Juventus.
6. Tim Cahill has had his Weetabix….watch here as he knocks a cereal box of a mates head. (Mirror)
7. Even Lionel Messi was impressed by Rafinha’s keepie uppie skills, with chewing gum. (Mirror)
8. …but he’s not as good as Yannick Bolasie with a bottle. (Metro)
9. 38 year old Ex-Barcelona star Ludovic Guily scores blinder in an amateur match. (Metro)
10. A fan comes a cropper chasing Neymar for an autograph at Munich airport. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.