1. Aston Villa have been fined £200,000 for an FA Cup Quarter Final pitch invasion.
2. The La Liga season will be allowed to finish as the Royal Football Federation’s suspension is lifted.
3. Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Brad Freidel has called it a day on his 21-year career.
4. Steven Gerrard says he regrets not winning a title with Liverpool,
5. Manchester United have posted a first quarter loss of £2.9m.
6. Check out these Southampton players starring in a ‘mockumentary.’ (Telegraph)
7. A Venezuelan striker is kicked in the back by a fan mid-interview. (Metro)
8. Need a new twitter account to follow? Try footballers with animals. (Mirror)
9. Want to try tricks in a non league game? This no nonsense defender has other ideas. (Telegraph)
10. A League of Ireland side have launched an audacious bid to sign Yaya Toure. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick