The Offside Daily – Chelsea boss blames rivals for defeat, Liverpool legend wants Sterling to re-consider and Turkish club boss hires crane during stadium ban
10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Raheem Sterling has not achieved anything and should stay at Liverpool according to John Barnes.
2. Chris Ramsay has been given the Head Coach job at Queens Park Rangers on a permanent basis.
3. Jose Mourinho believes last night’s defeat at the hands of West Brom was because Chelsea were allowed to win the title three games early.
4. Barcelona clinched the La Liga title with a game to spare with a 1-0 win at Atletico Madrid.
5. Italian authorities have arrested 50 people in regards to match-fixing claims.
6. Frank Lowy, head of the Australian Football Federation, falls off the stage during trophy presentation. (BBC Sport)
7. Louis Van Gaal is the football version of Craig David as he sings about himself. (Mirror)
8. Turkish club Corum Beledivespor’s manager watches play-off game from a crane following nine month stadium ban. (Metro)
9. Going Down, Going Down, Going Down…. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you ski football. (Mirror)
10. Twitter ye not: Jason McAteer and ‘adult actress’ Jenna Jameson become friends over social media. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.
Leave a Reply