1. Liverpool have cancelled a planned meeting with Raheem Sterling over remarks made by his agent.
2. Leicester City’s Jamie Vardy and Queens Park Rangers’ Charlie Austin have been selected in the England squad for the upcoming Internationals.
3. Newcastle United players have been told they can sit the last game out if they don’t fancy it.
4. Paul Gascoigne has won his court case against the Mirror for phone hacking and has been awarded £188,250.
5. FIFA Presidential candidate Michael Van Praag has withdrawn from the race.
6. Google Maps is now the best way to troll football clubs. (Telegraph)
7. Who wants to see Lionel Messi ‘Boateng-ing’ opponents at age 9? (Mirror)
8. Peruvian referee Ramon Blanco showed five red cards in five minutes. (Telegraph)
9. Meet the homeless women’s team dreaming of heading to the World Cup. (Telegraph)
10. Find out the fastest footballer in the world is. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick