10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has admitted he will leave the club if the owner want him to.
2. Jonas Gutierrez scored a vital goal for Newcastle United mere months after surviving testicular cancer .
3. Mike Ashley says he will stay at Newcastle United until they win a trophy.
4. Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini believe he will still be in charge next season at the club.
5. Tonight’s Championship play-off is worth upwards of £120m to the winner.
6. Iranian keeper Alireza Biranvand re-invents going route one. (Metro)
7. Here is the FA Premier League 2014/15…in emojis (BBC Sport)
8. An Australian A League player was sent off for a foul on a BBQ Sauce Bottle. (Mirror)
9. Grant Holt is in talks with ‘Sean Dyche’ over Burnley switch… or maybe not.(Metro)
10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic has apologised for insulting France. (Mirror)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.