10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Liverpool have had a £10million bid rejected for Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne.
2. Tim Sherwood has revealed that Christian Benteke has a buyout clause in his contract.
3. Roy Hodgson has suggested he may leave his role as England manager if he is not wanted.
4. Tottenham have signed defender Kevin Wimmer from Cologne.
5. In the wake of the corruption scandal at FIFA, the Uruguay Players Union will attempt challenge Suarez’s ban for biting.
6. Referee Jonathan Moss has revealed his ambition to become a manager. (Times)
7. Paul McShane has revealed the extent of the damaged caused by Marouane Fellaini’s red card tackle on the final day of the Premier League. (Instagram)
8. Arsenal fans voted heavily in the first ever Facebook Football awards to give them the treble. (Metro)
9. Pundits have had their say on what they think was the best goal scored in the past 50 years of top flight English football. (BBC Sport)
10. Falkirk have had a small issue as they have been sent children’s socks for their cup final. (Daily Mail)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Julian Myles.
Find more of Julian’s Offside Rule contributions here.