10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. 2015/16 season fixtures have been released for the Premier and Football Leagues.
2. Juventus star Arturo Vidal was arrested for an alleged drink driving incident after he crashed his Ferrari.
3. Sheffield United have renamed the Jessica Ennis- Hill tot hat of a sponsor.
4. England striker Eni Aluko says critics of the Women’s World Cup are ‘outdated and uneducated.’
5. Leicester City’s Danny Simpson sentenced for assaulting his ex-girlfriend and faces internal club disciplinary action.
6. Rafeal van der Vaart’s grandmother was in the dug out to see his unveiling as a Real Betis player. (Mirror)
7. Russia fans fundraising to get rid of Ex-England boss Fabio Capello. (Metro)
8. Ex-Liverpool player Luis Garcia spoils Game of Thrones ending for his twitter followers. (Mirror)
9. Mesut Ozil and Mathieu Flamini sitting in a tree…Arsenal duo nominated for ‘bromance of the season’ by team mates. (Metro)
10. FC Infonet Tallinn 36 Kulalised 0. Record equalled but internet doesn’t react. (Mirror)
5 Transfer Rumours that won’t go away:
1. Paul Pogba – Juventus to Manchester City – £60m
2. Asmir Begovic – Stoke City to Chelsea – undisclosed
3. Hugo Lloris – Tottenham Hotspur to Manchester United – £25m
4. Charlie Austin – QPR to Chelsea/Newcastle/Liverpool – £15m
5. Tom Huddlestone – Hull City to Aston Villa – undisclosed