5 Transfer Rumours that won’t go away:
1. Sports Minister Tracey Crouch says Manchester United should ‘rectify’ their lack of a women’s team, Old Trafford officials say they have no plans to reintroduce one.
2. Celtic manager Ronny Deila says his team will not use the scorched pitch and heat as ‘excuses’ ahead of their Champions League tie against Qarabag.
3. Premier League clubs have already spent a massive £500m with 3 weeks to go until the transfer window closes.
4. Roma and Manchester City have agreed a fee of £14m for Edin Dzecko’s move to Serie A.
5. Blackpool handed suspended 3 point deduction following a pitch invasion forcing their final home game of the 2014/15 season to be abandoned.
6. Watch lively Werder Bremen fans sing Wonderwall during their pre-season friendly at West Ham. (Metro)
7. Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher played each other on FIFA 16, and it nearly ended in a fight. (Mirror)
8. Arsenal fans have already penned a song in honour of Petr Cech and his ‘magic hat.’ (Metro)
9. Delli Alli nutmegs Luka Modric and Toni Kroos, causing Spurs fans to go into overdrive. (Mirror)
10. Relive the first tweets of Premiership stars including Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Joey Barton. Warning, some of them are very dull. (Metro)
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Chris Horricks.
1. Kevin De Bruyne – Wolfsburg to Manchester City – £50m
2. Matt Phillips – QPR to Leicester – £10m
3. Javier Hernandez – Manchester United to West Ham – £13m
4. John Stones – Everton to Chelsea – £30m
5. Scott Allan – Hibernian to Rangers – Undisclosed