10 of the biggest football stories of the day:
1. Claudio Ranieri says striker Jamie Vardy will not be sacked for claims of making racial slur in a casino.
2. Jack Wilshere is set to return from injury in two weeks according to Arsene Wenger.
3. Everton have once again insisted John Stones is not for sale.
4. Former England cricketer Steve Harmison is preparing his Ashington side for the FA Cup.
5. Eva Carneio has been criticised by a former Chelsea doctor for posting on facebook about the current row at Chelsea.
6. Sky Sports decided to put this poster of Carol Tevez up outside Sheffield United’s Bramall Lane. (Telegraph)
7. Somebody decided use FIFA’s face recognition software to add their cat to the video game. (Telegraph)
8. Check out this 50 yard free-kick by Washington’s Michael Coghlan. (Youtube)
9. Have you seen Spanish side Guijuelo’ new bacon looking away kit? (Metro)
10. How would the 10 most expensive Premier League signings of all time look using today’s prices? (Mirror)
5 Transfer Rumours that won’t go away:
1. Nicolas Otamendi – Valencia to Manchester City – £50m
2. Mamadou Sakho – Liverpool to Roma – Undisclosed
3. Moussa Dembele – Tottenham to Sunderland – £15m
4. Adama Traore – Barcelona to Aston Villa – £12m
5. David Nugent – Leicester City to Middlesbrough – £4m
Today’s Offside Daily is brought to you by Stuart Dick