1. Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish has decided to represent England at senior level and could be named in Roy Hodgson’s next England squad.
2. Brentford have parted company with Head Coach Marinus Dijkhuizen after 8 games with the Championship club, with Development squad coach Lee Carsley taking charge of the club until the end of the season.
3. Tottenham Hotspur have announced that Italian Franco Baldini has left his role as technical director after 2 years at White Hart Lane.
4. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has extended his Bundesliga record after the Gabon striker scored in his seventh consecutive game for Borussia Dortmund – he has been involved in more Bundesliga goals than any other player since the turn of the year.
5. Doncaster Rovers Belles and Reading Ladies have secured promotion to The WSL following their respective victories on Sunday.
6. Legendary Brazil striker Pele says he would rather play for Arsenal than Chelsea (The Daily Express).
7. Wout Brama of Dutch club PEC Zwolle reacted in a rather unusual way to a rather annoying distraction (The Daily Mirror).
8. Ricky Drury, goalkeeper of Holbeach United secured an FA Cup replay for his side with this worldy of a finish (The Independent).
9. Dayle Hutson scored 9 goals for Appleby Frodingham as his side set a record by securing a 23-0 win over Welbeck Welfare, the highest score in English senior football history (The Scunthorpe Telegraph).
10. Argentinian striker Mariano Gorosito celebrated his goal for Lujan in a very unusual way (WhoAteAllThePies.com).