Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Chelsea star Eden Hazard claims Jose Mourinho has been right to drop him from the Blues’ starting line-up this season as he has, unexplainably, found himself in the ‘worst form of his life’.
2. Speaking to Coriello dello Sport, ex-Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has revealed he’ll be available to work from January and is eyeing up a Premier League return.
3. In a bizarre twist, Danny Ings’ role for England against Lithuania tonight could cost Liverpool a lot of money as the compensation fee they’re due to pay Burnley is yet to be decided – surely an England appearance is only going to boost that fee.
4. Lionel Messi has confirmed what some of us perhaps already suspected by warning everyone not to speak to his teammate Javier Mascherano on one of his ‘crazy days’ in the preface for Mascherano’s new book.
5. Martin O’Neill says his Republic of Ireland side are ‘still fighting’ for an opportunity to qualify for Euro 2016 despite being forced to go through the play offs if they are to join Northern Ireland, Wales and England in France next summer.
6. Becoming friendly with the locals already, new Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp shares a drink with fans on a night out (The BBC).
7. Crystal Palace fans have created a brilliant song about Yohan Cabaye based on Afroman (Beamly).
8. Northern Ireland striker Kyle Lafferty proved his excellent geography skills recently after saying he wants to play Argentina or Brazil in the finals of Euro 2016 … anybody going to tell him? (The Daily Mail).
9. If Exeter City’s Paul Tisdale isn’t the most stylish manager in the world, we’d like to see who is (The Daily Mirror).
10. Surely not? Liverpool fan DJ Spoony got up to a bit of mischief recently as he played You’ll Never Walk Alone at Old Trafford (The Metro).
Follow our writer, Chris Horricks, on Twitter here!