It’s that time of year again. The time of year where football gamers around the country wait in anticipation of the latest Football Manager installment. Where would-be gaffers take charge of their dream teams, get rid of the dull football pressed on their own team by Louis van Gaal, guiding Dulwich Hamlet to the Premier League or making San Marino a force.
At The Offside Rule Podcast, we’re giving you a chance to access all that goodness for free when release date hits on Friday November 13th, which will be lucky for one person.
Anyone who is familiar with our website will know that every Friday we run a predictions competition, where one of our writers each week goes head-to-head with an ex-player, current player, pundit, journalist or celebrity to predict the outcome of five of the weekend’s Premier League matches.
This week, it’s a little different. We are giving YOU the chance to predict this weekend’s fixtures against Football Manager’s man main, Miles Jacobson. You have until Friday November 6th at 5pm to email your predictions to firstname.lastname@example.org when Miles’s predictions will appear on our website.
Come Monday November 9th, if you have scored more points than Miles over the weekend, you will be entered into a random draw to win a copy of Football Manager 2016, available to you come Friday 13th.
You get one point for a correct result and two points for a correct score. For instance, should you predict Manchester United 2 – 0 West Brom, and it finishes 2-0, you will earn two points. If it finishes 1-0 to the home side, you’ll receive one point.
The weekend’s fixtures we have selected for you to predict are as follows…
Leicester City vs Watford
Manchester United vs West Brom
Stoke City vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
Please email your predictions to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday to be entered into the draw. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. The Prize Draws are free with unlimited entries allowed.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 5pm on Friday November 6th.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
5. There will be 1 winner. The winner will receive a free copy of Football Manager 2016 courtesy of Sports Interactive.
6.The winner will be selected randomly from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to these Promotions. The Prize Draw will take place on Monday November 9th. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner of the Prize, will be notified within 48 hours of the draw via email or Twitter (depending on method of entry).
7. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission with 48 hours of notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability or if the Winner or guest is subject to a ban preventing him/her from travelling or from attending football or other sporting events.
8. The name of the winner will be announced via Twitter @OffsideRulePod and on http://www.offsiderulepodcast.com.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name of the winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same.
10. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
11.Employees (and their families) of Offside Rule Podcast, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.