Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Suspended FIFA President Sepp Blatter has been admitted to hospital in Switzerland due to a stress-related illness.
2. L’Equipe have published a transcript of a conversation between Karim Benzema and a friend that is set to form the basis of the case against him in the Mathieu Valbuena blackmail investigation.
3. Bayern Munich are prepared to offer Pep Guardiola a new contract that will pay him £17m a year. according to the British press, with the Catalan’s current deal expiring in the summer.
4. Raheem Sterling has backed the likes of Jamie Vardy and Ross Barkley to boost England’s attacking prowess in the friendlies against Spain and France.
5. Vicente Del Bosque believes the influx of foreign players into the Premier league has destroyed the idea of English football having an identity, according to an interview with The Guardian.
6. I don’t think he could get around the pitch any quicker than he does when he’s fully fit, but just in case he can Team Sky have presented this Barcelona superstar with his own personalised bike (Sky Sports).
7. Jamie Vardy has revealed that he has re-arranged his wedding this summer to make sure it doesn’t clash with England’s Euro 2016 campaign (ITV).
8. If Wayne Rooney gets bored of football, there’s a contest in another profession waiting for him now apparently (ESPN).
9. It turns out even Zlatan gets put in his place sometimes, look what one of his ‘superfans’ had to say to him after he won another individual accolade recently (The Daily Mirror).
10. Mo Farrah is such a big Arsenal fan he tried to name his children after the club (The Metro).
Follow our writer, Chris Horricks, on Twitter here!