1. Louis Van Gaal claims his Manchester United team ‘can win anywhere’, following their 0-0 draw against PSV at Old Trafford, leaving the Red Devils needing a victory in Germany against Wolfsburg in their final Champions League group game.
2. Steve McClaren has confronted several of his senior Newcastle players, with the former England manager said to be furious at the attitudes of some of the Magpies squad, following their 3-0 defeat to Leicester at St James’ Park on Saturday.
3. Gary Cahill’s future at Stamford Bridge is in doubt, as it emerged that Chelsea are only willing to offer the England international centre back a 1-year-contract after his 30th birthday next month.
4. Juventus have been thwarted in their attempts to sign Manchester City’s Samir Nasri for £10m. Etihad officials have stated they have no interest in any offers for the French international midfielder, who had featured regularly prior to a current injury.
5. Sven-Goran Ericksson has told Wayne Rooney he thinks China would be a ‘great place’ for the Manchester United striker to finish his career.
6. You have to feel sorry for this poor defender, who had no idea what Ajax wonderkid Abdelhak Nouri had just done to him (YouTube).
7. Chelsea’s Brazilian star Willian has a free kick conversion rate 38 times better than the rest of the Champions League combined. Wow! (Sky Sports)
8. A petition has been set up to get the makers of popular computer game FIFA 16 to include Crystal Palace and Wales’ Joe Ledley’s infamous beard on his character’s likeness in the game (Wales Online).
9. How’s this for hospitality? Albanian club Terbuni Puke had to push their team bus after it broke down.(The Metro)
10, Cristano Ronaldo stars in a new advert for Portuguese telecoms giant MEO as an ‘ordinary family man’. Family man? Yes. Ordinary? You’re kidding, right! (The Daily Mirror)
Follow our writer, Chris Horricks, on Twitter here!