Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Daniel Sturridge is once again on the sidelines with a foot issue after completing training on Thursday.
2. Former Manchester United assistant coach Rene Meulensteen has suggested that the team aren’t being afforded the freedom they had under Sir Alex Ferguson.
3. Claudio Ranieri has disputed Arsene Wenger’s claim that Leicester are in the race for the title, maintaining that the club are purely aiming for 40 points then going from there.
4. Wayne Rooney and John Terry are the only Englishmen included in the World XI shortlist.
5. All away fans for French football matches have been banned for the next few weeks following the Paris attacks.
6. Ever heard of Fiffa-Faffa? BBC readers have provided their thought on potential new football phrases. (BBC Sport)
7. Leicester City’s Andy King has achieved a rare feat, in playing for his club at both their lowest and highest league standings. Can you think of any others? (The Leicester Mercury)
8. Justin Bieber has formed an unlikely alliance with a League One Club (ESPN).
9. Ever wondered what Pixar inspired football kits would look like? Well, here they are courtesy of a graphic designer named Martin Turner. (The Metro)
10. Check out this wonderful team goal by Devon schoolboys. (The Telegraph)
By Julian Myles.