Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Leicester City could win the Premier League this season if the club’s owners back their manager with funds in the January Transfer Window, according to Sir Alex Ferguson.
2. Gary Neville made the decision, almost immediately after being appointed manager of Valencia CF, to invite fans and the media to watch his first training session – they responded in their droves, as 3,000 turned up to watch the Spanish club train yesterday.
3. Having settled into life at his new club in Turin, Juventus star Paulo Dybala will reportedly be watched by Real Madrid and Barcelona scouts when the Serie A club take on Sevilla in the Champions League tonight.
4. Luis Suarez believes the close relationship that has developed between himself, Neymar and Lionel Messi is a key factor behind the trio’s success for Barcelona this year.
5. West Ham United’s injury crisis seems to be never-ending as midfielder Manuel Lanzini has now been ruled out for six weeks with a thigh injury.
6. Wayne Rooney, rather innocently, took his son to watch Everton against Crystal Palace yesterday and Twitter promptly exploded (Eurosport).
7. After going off the radar for a few weeks, Kanye West is seemingly everywhere again and has designed these football boots – what do you think of them? (Goal.com)
8. Craig Bellamy replaced Gary Neville on Monday Night football yesterday and the former Wales star hit the right note with his analysis (The Telegraph).
9. Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas has dressed as Santa in order to surprise one very lucky young fan (101 Great Goals).
10. We showed you Nacho Monreal’s tricks with an orange yesterday – Xherdan Shaqiri upped the stakes today (ESPN).