1. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has promised a “busy” transfer window as he seeks reinforcements to bolster The Gunners’ title challenge.
2. The mood in the dressing room at Stamford Bridge has drastically improved since Jose Mourinho left and Guus Hiddink has come in, according to Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel.
3. In addition, Chelsea interim manager Guus Hiddink insists Cesc Fabregas will not be leaving Stamford Bridge during next month’s transfer window.
4. Remi Garde has confirmed he wants to bring Loic Remy to Aston Villa in the January transfer window.
5. UEFA president Michel Platini looks set to avoid punishment for attending a football awards ceremony in Dubai – even though the Frenchman is banned from all football activities.
6. Eight of Manchester City’s starting XI versus Leicester City yesterday cost more than Leicester’s entire team (Eurosport).
7. Bayern Munich have unveiled their ultimate emoji XI (ESPN).
8. It’s nice to see referees getting support from the players every now and then, and that’s exactly what happened recently in Tunisia (The Metro).
9. Robert Lewandowski appears to be talented enough in another sport, should his footballing career fall apart drastically in the near future (Goal).
10. James Nesbitt seems to be all over the footballing world at the moment – already confirmed as a host for the Ballon d’Or ceremony, Nesbitt has said he wants to tempt one of the top three to join Manchester United (Belfast Telegraph).